My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Leaving for Pennsylvania

Within the hour, I'll be leaving for my Christmas visit with family and friends in Pennsylvania. This means dragging out the winter coat, gloves, hat, etc... that I use much less frequently here in North Carolina.

I'm always so optimistic when I pack. I load up on creative supplies while planning to use a portion of my down time to act on the inspirations that have been dancing around my mind. Inevitably, most of the supplies remain unused. I love just spending time with the people I love. On these visits, everything else seems to take a backseat to just being there. I wouldn't have it any other way; but still I pack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home