My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I love new beginnings; but resolutions are a whole different matter. They always seem larger-than-life and unattainable to me. Instead of resolutions this year, I'm issuing two month-long challenges to myself. They are as follows:
  • For the next thirty days, I will walk for thirty minutes each day. (No races. No marathons. Just thirty minutes of walking.)
  • For the next thirty days, I will create one new bracelet every day. These will make their debut in my eBay store daily.

I love a challenge, and I firmly believe that I can do anything for thirty days if I take it one day at a time. I want to gain control of my life this year, and these two little challenges will help to make good health and creativity a part of my daily routine.

This is just the beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home