My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Time...

Well...here I go again. It's been over a month since I committed to blogging regularly. I did create a blog entry in late January; but somehow I managed to erase it before posting. (oops.) It is with the best of intentions that I will start again.

Time seems to have gotten away from me. It's such a cliche; but I really don't know where the time goes. I can remember hearing adults utter this same sentiment when I was a child; but the older I get the more true it becomes. I notice it even more when I watch the children in my life. They really do seem to grow right before my eyes.


The amount of stuff that I try to do in my limited time seems to grow as well. It can be overwhelming. I seem to have so much to do, and so little time in which to do it. If I focus too long on what remains to be done, it can be completely overwhelming; but somehow, if I manage to focus instead on all that I've accomplished, I'm impressed with my own progress. Balance is the secret. I need to stay focused on the task that's immediately at hand; be proud of all that I've accomplished; and be aware of all that still needs to be done. I'll have to work on it!

For today that means housework, finances, preparation for a training session that I'm conducting later today, a thirty minute walk, and setup for a day of creativity tomorrow. I think I can....I think I can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home