My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

30 Day Challenge


I've been creating like a madwoman today, and it feels wonderful. Lately I've been getting lost in the business of art, which leaves little time and energy for the artistic process. I'm aware that I need to achieve a balance between the two, because the last thing that I want is to have my passion become just another thing that barely fits on my to-do list.

To that end, I will be challenging myself for the next thirty days to create a one-of-a-kind original art card each day. I'll also be posting each day's card here and on eBay as I create it. This art card challenge should provide a manageable daily commitment to my creativity while sparking my inspiration for other larger pieces.

I considered a longer challenge....."Maybe a year?"; but I need to be realistic. Baby steps are good. Who knows what the next month and future challenges will bring!

Stay tuned, and check back often for exciting creative developments...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home