My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Under the Surface


"Under the Surface" is the title of my latest miniature piece (number three in a thirty day series). For me it represents all of the dreams that linger just out of site; but within our reach.

Often the difference between those who succeed and those don't is the simple act of saying, "I will." instead of "I wish." I love to observe, and at times I analyze things to death. In the past this has left me on the sidelines thinking of all the things that I would do or could do if only...

In the first forty years of my life, I often found myself observing my dreams. In the next forty years, I plan to be an active participant in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home