My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Another Busy Day

It's Friday! When I was a kid, this day held such special significance. Lately, it's become just another day. I think I need to work on that.

I've just posted art card #4 on eBay. It's called, "Old Soul". My niece is an old soul. I knew it in my heart the first time that I looked into her eyes. At the time, I'd never even heard the term before. When I created this card, I was thinking of her.

I realize that four days may not seem like much; but I'm enjoying the consistency of the habit that I'm developing. Tonight I'll be taking the second of three classes in the business of art. The first was wonderful, and I'm looking forward to another. Last week helped to point out some areas of my business practices that need improvement, while also reinforcing that I'm right on track in other areas. All in all, I left the class feeling pleased with my progress and optimistic about my future. It's a good place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home