My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday is a very good day.

I love Sundays. It's mid-afternoon. My husband has been in a training class since 8 am, and it's me, the cats, and the dog here by ourselves. It's sunny and cold outside; it's warm and bright inside; and I've been arting my day away in my pjs.

We have three cats. Cody, the man of the house, is long-haired and orange; Sissie, his sister, is a petite grey long-hair with beautiful funky markings; and Gracie, is a white short-hair with brown, black and orange artfully arranged splotches all over her. All three came from challenging circumstances, and they seem quite happy to have adopted us as their family. Jesus is still hanging around periodically; although we haven't seen him today. He's a short-haired orange boy who looks surprisingly like Cody. I believe that he's been making time with several of us in the neighborhood.



I just finished creating and listing today's art card from my thirty day challenge. It's called, "See", and you can see it here and on eBay. Yesterday's card is pictured in both places as well.


This Sunday has been a very good day for me. I hope that yours has been equally uneventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home