My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mail Call! (Or should I say Mail Caw?)


Pictured to the left is my first attempt at creating an artists stamp. I participated in my first mail art swap this week. The theme was "Crows" and my mailbox has been overflowing with really fun stuff from around the world.

Otherwise it's been a busy time for me. I'm still preparing for "Art in the Pines" a juried arts and crafts fair to be held in Pinehurst, North Carolina on November 10th and 11th. If you're from the area, or if you'll be visiting the area, please send an email to me at jeanskipper@jeanskipper.com for information.

If the temptation of fabulous art and fine crafts from a wide variety of artists doesn't tempt you, I'll leave you with two words. "Wine"and "Cheese" (Please email me for the details!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home