My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Art for All Y'All...Before!



Well here it us as promised, a photograph of our new teaching studio, "Art For All Y'All". I'll leave you with a single exterior shot, and it's a doosey!

Previously the space was used as an edgy music studio called, "The Sound Hole". We'll be changing the facade in the next few weeks, so I'll provide an update when we do. Those are beautifully fragrant Gardenia bushes outside the doors, and there's a great little area under the tree for seating. I'll post a view of the interior sometime soon as well.

For now I'm off to Ocracoke Island for the Ocrafolk Festival. Wish me luck, and be sure to visit me on Howard Street if you find yourself in the area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home