My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Creative Chaos


"Creative Chaos" succinctly describes my life lately. It's not a bad thing, I just have so many ideas and priorities rolling through my mind at any given time that it's often a challenge to keep up with it all.

At the moment this chaos is focused on my preparation for the North Carolina Craft Guild Show. The show will be at the State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina, from 10 - 5 on Saturday, April 15th. I'm participating as a member of the Carolina Mixed Media Art Guild.

The artists in this guild are so diverse and talented. Being with them, and being inspired by them, provides me with great pleasure. If you find yourself in Raleigh this weekend, please stop and visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home