My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lamenting Technology

Isn't technology wonderful! When it's working, that is! I've been trying so hard to develop my daily habits as an artist so that they include creative time, business time, and technology time. And today, the technology piece is not fully cooperating.

It's 6:58 in the morning. Yes, I've completed the 9th card in my first 30 day series. Yes, I've posted it to
www.EBSQart.com . (I enthuse.) Yes, it's in the Art Cards portfolio on my website, www.jeanskipper.com . (I cheer) Yes, I'm blogging about it here. (Woo Hoo!) And it's almost listed on eBay. (I whisper in frustration.)

After numerous attempts to list the card, I've given up for the time being. It seems
that the powers that be at eBay are messing with me this morning, as random error messages continue to pop up at various times during my posting efforts. I may try to sneak it by them one more time. Otherwise, it will have to wait for another day.

Today's piece is called "Life of Passion", and I'm certainly feeling passionately about eBay at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home