My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My new store is up and running.

My new store is up and running! The store is located at www.jeanskipper.etsy.com Etsy is a site that's dedicated to promoting handmade works and supplies for artists. It's similar to eBay in that each artist has his or her own store within Etsy. It's unique in that it isn't an auction site. Store prices are listed, and collectors purchase at the indicated prices.

My art card of the day is "Green", and it may be viewed via the link to my eBay store in the column on the left hand side of this page. I'll also be shipping a mini-shrine to a private collector today. It's called, "Inner Diva". The outside of the shrine is pictured here. The inside may be viewed on my website in the "Shrines" portfolio at www.jeanskipper.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home