My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Can't Slow Down

I've been running like a madwoman since I last wrote. I've created three new artist trading cards, and the image of today's is shown with this post. All three are listed on eBay for your viewing and bidding pleasure. Today is number 14 of my thirty day challenge, and I'm already planning to up the ante for the next thirty days.

"What Beauty" is the title of today's piece. For me that's a major part of what art is. Beauty for the eyes in the traditional sense, and beauty for the soul as well.

I've been working diligently to establish a significant number of finished pieces so that I can begin to schedule and hold trunk shows of my jewelry and artwork in March. I had an extremely productive day artistically yesterday and I'm hoping for the same today. Stay tuned to my blog for a selection of images of the finished pieces during the next week.

You can also view my jewelry and other artwork on my website at
www.jeanskipper.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home