My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Blogging with My Son


My son and I are hanging out this morning in anticipation of a big day. No school today, because it's the end of grade period.

We plan to exercise, do some art, and shop for school clothes. He's outgrowing everything in his drawers! Today we're thankful that all is peaceful in our little corner of the world.

I created my first art squared this weekend. The full series can be viewed on my website via the link on the left. All will be available for sale on eBay later this week as well. Here's a sneak preview...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home