My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Challenge Ends


Well, my thirty day art card challenge ended yesterday. During the last month I tried new techniques, created when I felt uncreative, and established my Etsy store. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the process. It was challenging to be disciplined enough to create and list a miniature piece of art among the chaos of each day, and it's a routine that I'd like to continue.

So....after a few days off to be with family and friends, I'll be starting another thirty day challenge. The theme is still under consideration; but I'm open to suggestions. I'll be making my decision and announcing it in the next week. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home