My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Friday, March 03, 2006

The Crud

Since Sunday, everyone in my house has had the crud. For us that means a variety of symptoms, with each of us having our own unique combination. They one thing that we all have in common is that we feel, "yucky".

The crud has caused me to cancel several commitments over the last few days, and for the most part, I haven't been very productive. I have managed to create and list my daily art cards on my website and in my stores on eBay and Etsy. (Please see my links section in the column on the left to view these.)

I also had one late-night creative jewelry burst on Wednesday. The crud was keeping me awake, and when I finally gave up on sleep I was a dynamo with the soldering iron. More on this will follow. I'm patiently waiting for a nicely overcast day so I can photograph my one-of-a-kind jewelry creations for posterity.

When I do, you'll be the first to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home