My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Art for All Y'All


Well today is the day. At 2:00 today Amy Smith and I will enter the Art for All Y'All gallery space as official tenants! I'm excited; I'm nervous; I'm inspired; I'm overwhelmed. All of this and so much more...

We'll have lots of cleaning, painting, moving, and organizing to do before our official opening on June 6th; but it will all be worth it. This little girl about sums it up for me, "The future is bright, just imagine the possibilities."

Please check back for additional before and after photos as we continue this journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home