My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Art to Brighten Your Day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend in Pennsylvania with my family. I finished 100 pieces of bottlecap art. (My latest mini-passion!) I also spent lots of quality time with my Mother, and the visit went way too fast.

I received a beautiful Mother's Day gift from my niece. I've posted a picture of it here for your viewing pleasure. At 8 years old, she is a FABULOUS artist. This piece is done in acrylic on canvas. I know that it brightened my day, and I hope that it will do the same for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home