My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

More than a Show!

I'm exhaustedly writing this after a wonderful weekend experience that we fondly refer to as, "Art in the Pines". In addition to fabulous artwork and brisk sales, this show was unlike any that I ever experienced. I'm still smiling as I think of it.

The residents of Pine Grove Village welcomed us with open arms. There was good conversation, lots of laughter, a nonstop parade of homemade delicacies, and some liquid refreshments as well. Many artists worked hard to organize our first annual show, and we're already making plans for next year. All of you who gave so much know who you are, and your efforts were appreciated more than you know.

To those who attended, thank you. We appreciate your support. Please mark your calendar's for next year, and remember to visit us throughout the year at Artist Alley in downtown Southern Pines. We're located directly on Broad Street, just above Sweet Basil's Restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home