My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I miss them already!


I had a lovely visit with my family last week. My Sister, Niece, Nephew, Mother, and her dog Penny came to North Carolina for a visit. It was chaotic and noisy most of the time, and I loved every minute of it. They left for home early Wednesday morning, and it was amazing how quiet our house became. Somehow I'd never noticed it quite as much before their visit.


During their visit, my niece spent a day working at Artist Alley with me. This photo shows her first ever display. I think she's a natural!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home