My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Top Tens

Has it been a week already since I wrote?!?!?! I really don't know where the time goes. Here are the top ten things that occupied my time during the past week...

1. Being sick.
2. Sleeping.
3. My husband being sick.
4. Cleaning and organizing my stuff.
5. Spending time with my son.
6. Being sick.
7. Sleeping. (Do these count as two more?)
8. Internet Marketing. (Ebay and Etsy have been hopping for me this week. 11 items will be shipped over the next few days. If you haven't visited, please check out my stores by clicking on the links to the left.)
9. Business planning for the studio and my artwork. (The planning has involved developing dreams and ideas. Now I need to implement them.!)
10. Being sick and sleeping.

Ok...Ok... so you get the idea. Did you happen to notice what was missing completely from the last week? ........Give up?....... ANYTHING CREATIVE! And I don't know if I can make it another minute without it!

For the next week, I hope that my top ten looks more like this...
1. Creating.
2. Creating!
3. CREATING!!
5. Catching up with my backlog of emails.
6. Shipping my Internet sales.
7. Listing my new creations on the Internet.
8. Promoting new group events, scrapbooking, and the schedule for Art for All Y'All.
9. Developing the dreams and ideas that I worked on this week.
10. Time with my family and friends to be thankful for the people I love, the people who protect all of us and our freedom everyday, my overcommitted life, and the thrill that it's full, rich, and never-for-a-minute boring.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zhenia said...

Well, being sick sucks, but congrats on the etsy and ebay business. Woot, yo!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home