My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Standing on the Edge of a Dream


I'm sitting quietly in my new business, Artist Alley. Dear friends and loved ones carried me through the process of moving, setting up, and preparing for this day. In less than an hour, our opening reception will begin, and I needed to take a quiet moment to reflect on the many blessings in my life.

I've never been happier.


I've never been more grateful


Details about the opening tomorrow.

(This piece is by Ed Duke. My Dad would have loved it!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Penny said...

Good Luck and Congratulations, Jean!! ~Penny~ :)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home