My Photo
Name:
Location: Vass, North Carolina, United States

My name is Jean Skipper, and I'm a working artist who's living my dream in North Carolina. The weather is beautiful; the people are warm and wonderful; and I'm exactly where I want to be in this world.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

New Meaning to Butterfly


I'm still scrambling for time; but I wanted to share a photo of a piece of artwork that's made me smile all week long.


This Butterfly has a body that's a butter knife. He hangs in the window in front of my desk with other creations by Amy Keith, a new artist to Artist Alley. If this doesn't tickle you, maybe the dragonfly with a spoon for a body will; but you'll have to wait for the picture of that one since they've been flying out the door steadily since they arrived.


Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home